Frequently Asked Questions
Use & Capabilities
What is the maximum picture size that can be used with the Hang It Perfect?
• 38’’ wide
• Height depends on where the hardware is. If the hardware is 38'' wide or less yet the object exceeds 38," the Hang It Perfect can still be used. Also, you can always use the Hang It Perfect to help mark the back of the frame itself to install (or move) the frames hardware yourself.
Is the level and/or measurements on the wrong side of the Hang It Perfect?
MEASUREMENTS: The measurements will only be used during step one. They will typically only be utilized when doing groupings. Once step one is complete you will no longer need measurements.
LEVEL: The level will only be used in second step while leveling Hang It Perfect on wall. During the step the Level will be facing you. The level will never be needed when a step requires the level to be faced away from you and out of your sight.
How do I use Hang It Perfect near the ceiling?
With smaller frames, you can use the hang it perfect upside down by measuring the frame with the crossbar on the bottom of the frame and the arms extending toward top. With larger frames the arms will not reach the hardware from the bottom. We are working on a solution for this situation with our next version of the Hang It Perfect.
What is a frame gallery or gallery wall?
A gallery wall is a frame grouping consisting of both horizontal and vertical groupings. One example would be for frames in a square formation.
How do I hang gallery frame arrangements?
Orders & Shipping
How long does it take to ship?
All orders typically ship within 2 to 3 business days, Monday through Friday. No weekend or holiday shipping and delivery available.
Where can it be purchased?
The Hang It Perfect™ can be purchased online through our website, Amazon, Bed Bath and Beyond and Home Depot. It could also be found at select Home Depot stores and frame shops around the United States.
Where is it shipping from?
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is your return policy?
We want you to be fully satisfied with your Hang It Perfect™ purchase. Please follow the below guidelines for a successful return:
If you are not satisfied within 30 days of receipt, please return your Hang It Perfect™ for a full refund, minus shipping fees.
- Your Hang It Perfect™ must be in the same new condition it was received and in its original packaging for return.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping with the exception if we are at fault for wrong items sent.
- All sales final after 30 days of purchase and returns will not be accepted including wrong items sent.
- Proof of purchase must be provided for all returns.
- Please contact customer support at 800-323-1055 Ext: 505, or email email@example.com to arrange your return with a Return Authorization number.
I received a defective Unit... The level is on the wrong side.
The level will only be used in second step while leveling Hang It Perfect on wall. During the step the Level will be facing you. The level will never be needed when a step requires the level to be faced away from you and out of your sight.
I received a defective Unit... The measurements are on the wrong side.
The measurements will only be used during step one. They will typically only be utilized when doing groupings. Once step one is complete you will no longer need measurements.
When can I expect my refund?
Once we receive your item we will inspect it. We will promptly notify you of the status of your refund after inspection.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a specific number of days based upon your card issuer’s policy.